Covid 19 Data Visualizations Directory | Macon County, IL | 2021
I've compiled various sources for COVID 19 data. Most the data sources are specific to Macon County.
There are so many data viewers and sources of raw data, I surely don't have them all. If you'd like me to add something. let me know.
Message me on Facebook @LoveDecatur or on Twitter @LoveDecaturIL. I'm more responsive on Facebook.
- MCHD: Macon County Health Department
- IDPH: Illinois Department of Public Health
- json: A file format used in programming
- csv: A file format used for spreadsheets
I use lists, others use charts, graphs, and other fancy stuff.
I compile some data from official sources into a format that I find useful & hope you do too.
These links are to old pages. I'll update with the new information soon.
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Macon County
- Cases in each school
- Cases in kids: Scroll just past the map & expand the "Metrics for School ..." dropdown to see "Youth Cases" for Macon County. The rest the data on that page is not about kids.
- Test Positivity rate & hospitalizations snapshot
- Historical Test Positivity rate & hospitalizations
- Long Term Care Facilities: You will need to select "Macon" in the dropdown. The page may load VERY slowly.
- Vaccine Administration
- Regional (We are Region 6)
Macon County Health Department (MCHD)
MCHD doesn't really have any data viewers I'm aware of & they don't consistently upload their covid releases to the same place. However, I do have a compiled list of weekly mchd releases
Centers for Diseas Control (CDC)
There are so many viewers and data sources on the cdc website ... I don't know if I'll ever get to listing them all. Here is the cdc covid data home page
- County vaccinations, cases, hospitalizations, etc
- Overview of states
- Mortality Overview
- Weekly overview of deaths by state: Lists numbers for: deaths from all causes, deaths involving covid, involving pneumonia, and involving influenza
- Weekly updates by demographics & geography
- Additional viewers are available that I haven't made the time to list.
- Variant Data