Covid 19 Raw Data Directory | Macon County, IL | 2021
I've compiled various sources for COVID 19 data. Most the data sources are specific to Macon County.
There are so many data viewers and sources of raw data, I surely don't have them all. If you'd like me to add something. let me know.
Message me on Facebook @LoveDecatur or on Twitter @LoveDecaturIL. I'm more responsive on Facebook.
- MCHD: Macon County Health Department
- IDPH: Illinois Department of Public Health
- json: A file format used in programming
- csv: A file format used for spreadsheets
Raw Data Downloads
Macon County Health Department (MCHD)
MCHD does not make raw data available for download, as far as I know.
I compile data from other official sources. At this time (Sept 1, 2021), our downloadable data needs to be updated & made available publicly.
These are old links with non-current data.
Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
The data downloads all come from IDPH's data portal, and there are more available than I've listed here.
- Cases, Tests, & Deaths For Macon County Population: Updated daily.
- Cases & Tests by Demographic for Macon County. Updated daily.
- Vaccine Administration for Macon County
- Hospital, ICU, and Ventilator Availability Statewide
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
There are so many viewers and data sources on the cdc website ... I don't know if I'll ever get to listing them all. Here is the cdc covid data home page
- Index of available datasets
- Case Surveillance Public Use Data: "This case surveillance public use dataset has 12 elements for all COVID-19 cases shared with CDC and includes demographics, any exposure history, disease severity indicators and outcomes, presence of any underlying medical conditions and risk behaviors, and no geographic data.""
- Weekly overview of deaths by state: Lists numbers for: deaths from all causes, deaths involving covid, involving pneumonia, and involving influenza
- Weekly updates by demographics & geography: There are several raw data downloads available toward the end of the page.